Who we are...
Why you need us...
Who already needed
If you need Downloads...
If you need Standards...
If you need Realtime
Hard Realtime on Windows...
... is impossible. See for yourself !
Nolatch successfully developed a Microkernel that virtualizes the PC
Hardware for the Windows operating system. This makes better
Timer-Resolutions and a higher precision than on the standard kernel
possible. Timers below 1 millisecond are no longer a problem.
"Yartex"-Kernel development interface consists of an IEEE Posix
1003.1b API subset.
Yartex supports the following features:
- dynamic Memory Management including malloc / calloc / realloc
- custom scheduler with three different algorithms
- Round Robin without task-priorities
- Round Robin with task-priorities
- first-come first-serve
- subset of the Posix 1003.1b advanced realtime API
- shared memory with usermode-processes
- IOCTL interface for IPC
The customization of Yartex that solves your Timing/Scheduling-Problems
is offered by Nolatch as a consulting-service.